Friday, 4 December 2015

I'm taking a hiatus!

It's been a good year to be the OCD Cook.  I've baked and cooked a whole host of things that I never have before and feel much more in control of my mental health than I have done in a long time.

I've also moved house and jobs, become editor of an online music magazine, won a writing competition, and a whole host of other things.  Some of these have thrown up new and exciting opportunities that I need to pursue.  I'll still be baking and cooking (I hope) but it can't be my priority.

I'll carry on using my Twitter to bring attention to foodie news, recipes and other general yummyness, but the site itself will not be updated for a little while.

If you want to follow me elsewhere, you can find me at The Arbitrary Reader and Public Pressure.

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment